Sunday, October 21, 2007

Soundtrack, for your ears only

The Chemical Brothers - All Rights Reversed (at last the duo goes back to the old good songs)
American Analog Set - Million Young (I will never get tired of this)
Clint Mansell - Together We Will Live For Ever (End Credits For a Great Movie)
dEUS - The Magic Hour (no comments)
Feist - One Evening (Gonzales Solo Album, when was the last time you listen to good pop songs?)
Gomez - Notice (One of my favorite bands, from my late high school years)
The Cinematic Orchestra - To Built a Home (Wonderful)
The Avalances - Since I Left You (It really fixes me when I'm blue)
Razorlight - Who Needs Love (CooooooooL)
Q.O.T.S.A. - Little Sister (Best Band On Earth)
Motorpsycho - Devil Dog (Both motorpsycho and Gomez have never disappointment me)
Mogwai - Travel Is Danger (the definition of post-rock)
All About Lily Chou-Chou - Sight (from the OSTof the movie)
King Of Convinience - I Don't Know What I can Save You From (Quiet IS the new Loud)

No comments: