Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When science projects...


...become interesting again.

The following article was posted on daylymail and got me smiling. Although, I have stopped to post news, this one got my attention and I thought that it will be nice to share it with you. A bunch of Spanish students could get pictures of the "outer space" (ok not so outer, just of the stratosphere) using a simple digital photographic camera attached to a helium balloon. Total cost of their science project about 60 euros, or the cost of the camera. Innovation and knowledge does not require lots and lots of money to get children learn a few things. And I'm sure that they got their minds off the boring stuff of everyday-life.

2 comments:

Idom said...

Δεν φτάνει που μάς παρακολουθούν 527 κάμερες ανά οικοδομικό τετράγωνο, τώρα μάς παρακολουθούνε και οι Ισπανοί στιούντεντς με φτηνά μέσα.

Όχι, κύριοι, εγώ θέλω ένα C4I για πάρτη μου, με τα δισεκατομμύριά του, τις μίζες του και τα όμορφά του!

Idom

trotos said...

όπως πάντα βρίσκεις κάτι θετικό, να μας εμπνεύσει όλους, να δούμε την ζωή με άλλο μάτι, να αναβιώσει η ελπίδα που έχει πλέον σβήσει κ.α.