Thursday, May 10, 2007

...it's been soooooo loong

Since I've written anything. Actually not that long. But as you know, it was one of those weeks, when you have time for nothing. And the reason for this stressed week was THE reason. NOP my friends, no women has occupied my time . Although I wish for, cause women I like (more than the women I normally like) tend to be far away from me, literally.
Anyway, the reason is the most common of all. WORK. I've been running like the coyote (the one of the famous cartoon), chasing for something that I can not have it, or so it seems that way. And as 85% of all the lab cases, I just flushed everything in the sink. THE WORK needs to be repeated. This is the part that I start screaming and make even Mister Satan to turn his face in shame. Anyway, I have plans for this weekend, like going to Nafplio, with a few friends and as tomorrow is a free day cause of today's work. Also dear readers you have the chance to get new articles to read about.
Enjoy

No comments: